BOOST YOUR HAPPINESS 10x
Sunday - 20 Jan 2019 - One full day of exciting sessions from 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
Top of the Line Speakers from different walks of life will share their Happiness Mantras.
These are not ordinary people speaking on happiness, but people who have transcended the challenges of life and achieved greater levels of Happiness & Peace in their lives. They love to share their experiences and their unique ways of achieving greater Fulfilment and Meaning in their lives.
Each dynamic session of 20-25 mins includes:-
- QnA by audience
- Happy Leadership- Chandrasekhar DP, CEO Jain Group of Institutions
- Money & Happiness : Sheila Ram Mohan, International Trainer
- Happiness by Loving Yourself : Henna Sharma , Certified Happiness Coach
- Creating Happy Workplaces : Sharat Sharma , Leadership & Culture Builder
- Art & Science of Happiness : SRK Raju, Psychologist
- Happy Mom Happy Kids : Talat, Leadership Trainer
- Meditation for Joy & Peace : Dr S Kamruddin, Asst Prof, HR
- Choosing Marks or Happiness : Tisha, Class 10 Student Achiever
- Being Happy in Tough Times : Colonel Hari Prasad, Indian Army
- Happily Working : Kumar Achanta, Speaker - Influencer
- Doctor's Prescription for Happiness : Dr AVS Prasad, Holistic Healer
- Living by Passion - Rohini Vemuri, IT Manager, Anchor
- Positive Transformation
- Creating happy relationships
- Creating happy engaging workplaces
- Remove stress and worries
- Uncover blocks to Happiness
- Being happy in tough situations
- Network with like-minded people
- Singles, couples, families
- Students, professionals, retired persons
- Spiritual seekers and speakers
- Corporate Groups
- Minimum Age is 14 years
(or class 9th)
NOTE : No children below 14 years will be allowed in the venue.
The registration desk will open at 9.00 AM. All participants are requested to come early and use the opportunity to interact with fellow participants.
Registration will be carried out from 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM. Event will start at 9.30 AM
We plan to stick to the clock for all activities for maximum benefit of all participants.
We understand that despite your best efforts, you may face an emergency due to which you may not be able to attend the event.
Hence we have worked out a Transfer or Cancellation Policy for the tickets, which will help the participants to handle such situations, to the extent possible.
In case you are not able to attend the event after purchasing the ticket, you can choose any of the options given below:
Option A. Ticket Transfer. You can transfer your ticket to any other person. This window is Open till 9AM on 20 Jan 2019.
Option B. Attend Next Happiness Junction. You can choose to attend the next meet of Happiness Junction which we plan to host after 6 months - one year. This window is Open till 20 Jan 2019.
Option C. Cancel and get 60% Refund. This window is available for cancellations requested upto 31 Dec 2018 only.
Option D. Cancel and get 30% Refund. This window is available for cancellations requested from 1 Jan 2019 to 10 Jan 2019 only.
Note : From 11 Jan 2019 onwards no refund will be available, but participants can choose option A or B.
Points to Note:
1. A specific request for Transfer or Cancellation must be sent to email@example.com as per the timelines specified. You will get a confirmation for the request immediately.
2. Payment for Option C and D will be made 10 days after the event is over.
3. Same rules will apply for part cancellations too.
Venue is located in the heart of the city, easy to approach from any place.
ADDRESS : Banjara Hill Main Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
The spacious hall presents a perfect ambience for a workshop on Happiness. Cluster/group seating makes interaction easier and more meaningful.
Mercure is a 4 STAR affiliate of the ACCOR Chain famous for World Class Hospitality through its Novotel, IBIS hotels